+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (6)
On March 31, 2015 in the House:
- Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Oshiro, Tokioka excused (2).
- Reported from JUD (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1265), recommending referral to FIN.
On March 24, 2015 in the House:
- The committees on JUD recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 10 Ayes: Representative(s) Rhoads, San Buenaventura, Brower, Creagan, Hashem, Morikawa, Nakashima, Takayama, McDermott, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 4 Excused: Representative(s) Belatti, Kawakami, C. Lee, Woodson.
On March 20, 2015 in the House:
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by JUD on Tuesday, 03-24-15 2:00PM in conference room 325.
On March 16, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to JUD, FIN, referral sheet 33
On March 13, 2015 in the House: