+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (6)
On March 29, 2017 in the House:
- Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Aquino, Oshiro, Say, Thielen excused (4).
- Reported from PBS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1402), recommending referral to FIN.
On March 23, 2017 in the House:
- The committees on PBS recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 6 Ayes: Representative(s) Takayama, LoPresti, Creagan, DeCoite, Gates, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Ing.
On March 17, 2017 in the House:
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by PBS on Thursday, 03-23-17 10:00AM in conference room 312.
On March 14, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to PBS, FIN, referral sheet 30
On March 10, 2017 in the House:
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (11)