+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (6)
On March 29, 2016 in the House:
- Report adopted. referred to the committee(s) on HED/FIN as amended in HD 1 with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Har, Ing, Kong, Luke, Saiki, Thielen, Tokioka excused (7).
- Reported from HLT (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1430-16) as amended in HD 1, recommending referral to HED/FIN.
On March 24, 2016 in the House:
- The committees on HLT recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 6 Ayes: Representative(s) Belatti, Creagan, Kobayashi, Morikawa, Oshiro, Fukumoto Chang; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 3 Excused: Representative(s) Hashem, Jordan, Tupola.
On March 22, 2016 in the House:
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by HLT on Thursday, 03-24-16 10:15AM in conference room 329.
On March 14, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to HLT, HED/FIN, referral sheet 28
On March 11, 2016 in the House:
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (7)