+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (7)
On March 28, 2018 in the House:
- Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Souki excused (1).
- Reported from EEP (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1534-18), recommending referral to FIN.
On March 20, 2018 in the House:
- The committees on EEP recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 6 Ayes: Representative(s) Lowen, Cullen, Kong, McKelvey, Todd, McDermott; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 2 Excused: Representative(s) C. Lee, Yamane.
On March 19, 2018 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by EEP on Tuesday, 03-20-18 9:00AM in House conference room 325.
On March 16, 2018 in the House:
- Re-referred to EEP, FIN, referral sheet 42
On March 13, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to EEP/HHS, FIN, referral sheet 39
On March 9, 2018 in the House:
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (19)