+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (9)
On April 3, 2019 in the Senate:
- Referred to GVO/CPH.
- Received from House (Hse. Com. No. 526).
On April 2, 2019 in the House:
- Transmitted to Senate.
- Adopted with none voting aye with reservations; Representative(s) Har, Matsumoto, Okimoto, Perruso, Thielen, Ward voting no (6) and Representative(s) Quinlan, Saiki, Todd, Yamane excused (4).
- Reported from JUD (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1949), recommending adoption.
On March 22, 2019 in the House:
- The committees on JUD recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) C. Lee, San Buenaventura, Brower, Lowen, McKelvey, Morikawa, Takayama; Ayes with reservations: none; 1 Noes: Representative(s) Thielen; and 3 Excused: Representative(s) Creagan, Say, Yamane.
On March 20, 2019 in the House:
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by JUD on Friday, 03-22-19 2:10PM in conference room 325.
On March 14, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to JUD, referral sheet 33
On March 8, 2019 in the House:
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsor