+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On April 8, 2014 in the Senate:
- Referred to ENE/EGH, WAM.
On April 4, 2014 in the Senate:
- Received from House (Hse. Com. No. 460).
On April 3, 2014 in the House:
- Transmitted to Senate.
- Adopted as amended in HD 1 with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Cachola, Carroll, Oshiro, Say excused (4).
- Reported from EEP (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1497-14) as amended in HD 1, recommending adoption.
On March 25, 2014 in the House:
- The committees on EEP recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 10 Ayes: Representative(s) C. Lee, Thielen, Cullen, Evans, Hanohano, Kawakami, Say, Nishimoto, Lowen, Fale; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
On March 21, 2014 in the House:
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by EEP on Tuesday, 03-25-14 8:35AM in conference room 325.
On March 11, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to EEP, referral sheet 32
On March 7, 2014 in the House:
On March 6, 2014 in the House:
- To be offered.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (14)