+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On March 27, 2014 in the House:
- Re-referred to WAL, FIN, referral sheet 44
On March 25, 2014 in the House:
- Report adopted. referred to the committee(s) on OMH as amended in HD 1 with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Har, Yamane excused (2).
- Reported from WAL (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1247-14) as amended in HD 1, recommending referral to OMH.
On March 21, 2014 in the House:
- The committees on WAL recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 9 Ayes: Representative(s) Evans, Lowen, Cullen, Kawakami, C. Lee, Say, Nishimoto, Fale, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Hanohano.
On March 18, 2014 in the House:
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by WAL on Friday, 03-21-14 10:00AM in conference room 325.
On March 11, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to WAL, OMH, FIN, referral sheet 32
On March 7, 2014 in the House:
On March 6, 2014 in the House:
- To be offered.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (14)