+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On November 30, 2017 in the House:
- Carried over to 2018 Regular Session.
On February 2, 2017 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on HED with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Ing excused (1).
- Reported from LAB (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 2) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to HED.
On January 31, 2017 in the House:
- The committees on LAB recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) Johanson, Holt, Keohokalole, Nakashima, Takumi, Yamashita, Matsumoto; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
On January 27, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by LAB on Tuesday, 01-31-17 9:00AM in House conference room 309.
- Referred to LAB, HED, CPC, referral sheet 4
On January 25, 2017 in the House:
- Pass First Reading
On January 23, 2017 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (16)