+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (8)
On November 30, 2017 in the House:
- Carried over to 2018 Regular Session.
On February 3, 2017 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on WAL with Representative(s) DeCoite, LoPresti voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0).
- Reported from OMH (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 29), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to WAL.
On January 31, 2017 in the House:
- The committees on OMH recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 6 Ayes: Representative(s) Ing, Gates, Creagan, Takayama; Ayes with reservations: Representative(s) DeCoite, LoPresti; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Thielen.
On January 27, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by OMH on Tuesday, 01-31-17 10:00AM in House conference room 312.
- Referred to OMH, WAL, FIN, referral sheet 4
On January 25, 2017 in the House:
- Pass First Reading
On January 23, 2017 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (11)