+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (10)
On February 26, 2015 in the House:
- The committee(s) on JUD recommend(s) that the measure be deferred.
On February 23, 2015 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by JUD on Thursday, 02-26-15 2:00PM in House conference room 325.
On February 18, 2015 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Pouha excused (1).
- Reported from VMI (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 326), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 9, 2015 in the House:
- The committees on VMI recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 11 Ayes: Representative(s) Ito, Tokioka, Brower, Choy, Kawakami, Kong, Ohno, Onishi, Tsuji, Woodson, Ward; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 2 Excused: Representative(s) Cachola, Matsumoto.
- Broadcast of hearing/briefing available. See: www.capitoltv.org
On February 6, 2015 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by VMI on Monday, 02-09-15 9:05AM in House conference room 312.
On January 28, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to VMI, JUD, referral sheet 3
- Introduced and Passed First Reading
On January 26, 2015 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (13)