+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On February 10, 2017 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on WAL with Representative(s) Lowen voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Gates, Ing excused (2).
- Reported from EDB (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 166) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to WAL.
On February 1, 2017 in the House:
- The committees on EDB recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) Nakashima, Keohokalole, Holt, Johanson, Takumi, Yamashita, Matsumoto; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
On January 30, 2017 in the House:
- Broadcast of hearing/briefing available. See: www.capitoltv.org
On January 27, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by EDB on Wednesday, 02-01-17 9:00AM in House conference room 309.
- Referred to EDB, WAL, JUD, referral sheet 4
On January 25, 2017 in the House:
- Pass First Reading
On January 23, 2017 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (8)