+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On February 10, 2017 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with Representative(s) San Buenaventura voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Gates, Ing excused (2).
- Reported from EEP (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 192) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 7, 2017 in the House:
- The committees on EEP recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 8 Ayes: Representative(s) C. Lee, Lowen, Cullen, Evans, Ichiyama, Say, Yamane, Fukumoto; Ayes with reservations: none; 1 Noes: Representative(s) Kong; and 0 Excused: none.
On February 6, 2017 in the House:
- Broadcast of hearing/briefing available. See: www.capitoltv.org
On February 3, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled for decision making on Tuesday, 02-07-17 9:30AM in conference room 325.
On February 2, 2017 in the House:
- The committee(s) on EEP recommend(s) that the measure be deferred until 02-07-17.
On January 30, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by EEP on Thursday, 02-02-17 8:30AM in House conference room 325.
On January 27, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to EEP, JUD, referral sheet 4
On January 25, 2017 in the House:
- Pass First Reading
On January 23, 2017 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (8)