+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (8)
On February 12, 2015 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with Representative(s) Jordan, Keohokalole, Oshiro, San Buenaventura, Tupola voting aye with reservations; Representative(s) Creagan, Ing, Kawakami, LoPresti, Lowen, Matsumoto, McKelvey, Thielen voting no (8) and Representative(s) C. Lee excused (1).
- Reported from AGR (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 146), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 5, 2015 in the House:
- The committees on AGR recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 11 Ayes: Representative(s) Tsuji, Onishi, Brower, Cachola, Choy, Ito, Woodson, Ward; Ayes with reservations: Representative(s) Kong, Ohno, Tokioka; 2 Noes: Representative(s) Kawakami, Matsumoto; and Excused: none.
On February 4, 2015 in the House:
- Broadcast of hearing/briefing available. See: www.capitoltv.org
On February 2, 2015 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by AGR on Thursday, 02-05-15 8:30AM in House conference room 312.
On January 28, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to AGR, JUD, referral sheet 3
- Introduced and Passed First Reading
On January 26, 2015 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (36)