+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (14)
On December 17, 2015 in the House:
- Carried over to 2016 Regular Session.
On March 23, 2015 in the Senate:
- Re-Referred to WAM.
On March 12, 2015 in the Senate:
- Referred to EDU/HEA, WAM.
- Passed First Reading.
- Received from House (Hse. Com. No. 230).
On March 10, 2015 in the House:
- Passed Third Reading with none voting aye with reservations; Representative(s) McDermott voting no (1) and none excused (0). Transmitted to Senate.
On March 6, 2015 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading; placed on the calendar for Third Reading with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Ing excused (1).
- Reported from FIN (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 620), recommending passage on Second Reading and placement on the calendar for Third Reading.
On March 4, 2015 in the House:
- The committees on FIN recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 15 Ayes: Representative(s) Luke, Nishimoto, Cachola, Cullen, DeCoite, Johanson, Jordan, Keohokalole, Kobayashi, Lowen, Onishi, Tokioka, Yamashita, Pouha, Ward; Ayes with reservations: none; 0 Noes: none; and 0 Excused: none.
On February 27, 2015 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by FIN on Wednesday, 03-04-15 11:00AM in House conference room 308.
On February 18, 2015 in the House:
- Re-referred to FIN, referral sheet 20
On January 28, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to EDN, FIN, referral sheet 3
- Introduced and Passed First Reading
On January 26, 2015 in the House:
- Pending introduction.