+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On February 13, 2015 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Takumi excused (1).
- Reported from CPC (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 201) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 9, 2015 in the House:
- The committees on CPC recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 13 Ayes: Representative(s) McKelvey, Woodson, Brower, Hashem, Kawakami, C. Lee, Nakashima, Oshiro, Takayama, Yamane, Fukumoto Chang; Ayes with reservations: Representative(s) San Buenaventura, McDermott; Noes: none; and 3 Excused: Representative(s) Belatti, Creagan, Har.
On February 4, 2015 in the House:
- Bill scheduled for decision making on Monday, 02-09-15 2:00PM in conference room 325.
- The committee(s) on CPC recommend(s) that the measure be deferred until 02-09-15.
On February 3, 2015 in the House:
- Broadcast of hearing/briefing available. See: www.capitoltv.org
On January 29, 2015 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by CPC on Wednesday, 02-04-15 2:45PM in House conference room 325.
On January 28, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to CPC, JUD, FIN, referral sheet 3
- Introduced and Passed First Reading
On January 26, 2015 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (9)