+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (8)
On November 30, 2017 in the House:
- Carried over to 2018 Regular Session.
On February 3, 2017 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on HED with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0).
- Reported from AGR (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 16), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to HED.
On February 1, 2017 in the House:
- The committees on AGR recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) Creagan, DeCoite, Gates, Ing, LoPresti, Takayama, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
On January 30, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by AGR on Wednesday, 02-01-17 8:30AM in House conference room 312.
On January 25, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to AGR, HED, FIN, referral sheet 3
On January 23, 2017 in the House:
- Pass First Reading
On January 20, 2017 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (8)