+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (13)
On March 17, 2015 in the Senate:
- The committee on CPN deferred the measure.
On March 13, 2015 in the Senate:
- The committee(s) on CPN has scheduled a public hearing on 03-17-15 9:00AM in conference room 229.
On March 12, 2015 in the Senate:
- Referred to CPN, WAM.
- Passed First Reading.
- Received from House (Hse. Com. No. 224).
On March 10, 2015 in the House:
- Passed Third Reading with Representative(s) Cullen, Har, Jordan, Kawakami, Oshiro, Tokioka, Ward voting aye with reservations; Representative(s) Kong, McDermott, Tupola voting no (3) and none excused (0). Transmitted to Senate.
On March 6, 2015 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading; placed on the calendar for Third Reading with Representative(s) Cullen, DeCoite, Har, Jordan, Kawakami, Oshiro, Tokioka, Tupola, Ward voting aye with reservations; Representative(s) McDermott voting no (1) and Representative(s) Ing excused (1).
- Reported from FIN (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 633), recommending passage on Second Reading and placement on the calendar for Third Reading.
On March 5, 2015 in the House:
- The committees on FIN recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 14 Ayes: Representative(s) Luke, Nishimoto, Cachola, Cullen, DeCoite, Johanson, Keohokalole, Kobayashi, Lowen, Onishi, Yamashita, Pouha; Ayes with reservations: Representative(s) Jordan, Ward; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Tokioka.
- Bill scheduled to be heard by FIN on Thursday, 03-05-15 2:00PM in House conference room 308.
On January 28, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to FIN, referral sheet 3
- Introduced and Passed First Reading
On January 23, 2015 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (9)