+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (8)
On December 18, 2013 in the House:
- Carried over to 2014 Regular Session.
On February 12, 2013 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Belatti, Cachola, Coffman, Takai excused (4).
- Reported from JUD (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 345), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to FIN.
On February 8, 2013 in the House:
- The committees on JUD recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) Rhoads, Belatti, Brower, Ito, Tsuji, Wooley, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 6 Excused: Representative(s) Har, Cabanilla, Carroll, Kawakami, C. Lee, McDermott.
On February 5, 2013 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by JUD on Friday, 02-08-13 2:00PM in House conference room 325.
On January 24, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to JUD, FIN, referral sheet 4
- Introduced and Passed First Reading
On January 22, 2013 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (13)