+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (7)
On February 6, 2013 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Cachola, Say excused (2).
- Reported from EDN (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 138), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On January 30, 2013 in the House:
- The committees on EDN recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 10 Ayes: Representative(s) Takumi, Ohno, Aquino, Choy, Hanohano, Ichiyama, Nakashima, Takai, Cheape, Fale; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
On January 24, 2013 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by EDN on Wednesday, 01-30-13 2:00PM in House conference room 309.
- Referred to EDN, JUD, referral sheet 4
- Introduced and Passed First Reading
On January 22, 2013 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (17)