+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On February 3, 2017 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0).
- Reported from HUS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 14) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 1, 2017 in the House:
- The committees on HUS recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 6 Ayes: Representative(s) Morikawa, Todd, Har, Kobayashi, Oshiro, Tupola; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Belatti.
On January 31, 2017 in the House:
- Broadcast of hearing/briefing available. See: www.capitoltv.org
On January 26, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by HUS on Wednesday, 02-01-17 9:30AM in House conference room 329.
On January 25, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to HUS, JUD, referral sheet 3
On January 23, 2017 in the House:
- Pass First Reading
On January 20, 2017 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (8)