+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (12)
On January 17, 2018 in the House:
- Re-referred to HHS, JUD, referral sheet 1
On November 30, 2017 in the House:
- Carried over to 2018 Regular Session.
On February 17, 2017 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with Representative(s) San Buenaventura voting aye with reservations; Representative(s) Kong voting no (1) and Representative(s) DeCoite, Tokioka excused (2).
- Reported from HLT (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 596) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 14, 2017 in the House:
- The committees on HLT recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 6 Ayes: Representative(s) Belatti, Kobayashi, Morikawa, Oshiro, Todd, Tupola; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Har.
On February 9, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled for decision-making on Tuesday, 02-14-17 11:30AM in House conference room 329.
- The committee(s) on HLT recommend(s) that the measure be deferred until 02-14-17 at 11:30AM.
On February 8, 2017 in the House:
- Broadcast of hearing/briefing available. See: www.capitoltv.org
On February 6, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by HLT on Thursday, 02-09-17 8:30AM in House conference room 329.
On January 25, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to HLT, JUD, referral sheet 3
On January 23, 2017 in the House:
- Pass First Reading
On January 20, 2017 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (16)