+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (12)
On January 17, 2018 in the House:
- Re-referred to HHS, JUD, FIN, referral sheet 1
On November 30, 2017 in the House:
- Carried over to 2018 Regular Session.
On February 10, 2017 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with Representative(s) Cachola, Matsumoto voting aye with reservations; Representative(s) Har, McDermott, Tupola, Ward voting no (4) and Representative(s) Gates, Ing excused (2).
- Reported from HLT (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 228) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 7, 2017 in the House:
- The committees on HLT recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 4 Ayes: Representative(s) Belatti, Kobayashi, Morikawa, Todd; Ayes with reservations: none; 3 Noes: Representative(s) Har, Oshiro, Tupola; and Excused: none.
On February 3, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled for decision making on Tuesday, 02-07-17 10:00AM in conference room 329.
On February 2, 2017 in the House:
- The committee(s) on HLT recommend(s) that the measure be deferred until 02-07-17 at 10:00AM.
On January 31, 2017 in the House:
- Broadcast of hearing/briefing available. See: www.capitoltv.org
- Bill scheduled to be heard by HLT on Thursday, 02-02-17 9:30AM in House conference room 329.
On January 25, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to HLT, JUD, FIN, referral sheet 3
On January 23, 2017 in the House:
- Pass First Reading
On January 20, 2017 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (15)