+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On February 20, 2015 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Ito excused (1).
- Reported from JUD (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 558) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to FIN.
On February 17, 2015 in the House:
- The committees on JUD recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 13 Ayes: Representative(s) Rhoads, San Buenaventura, Belatti, Brower, Creagan, Hashem, Kawakami, C. Lee, Morikawa, Nakashima, Takayama, McDermott, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Woodson.
On February 13, 2015 in the House:
- Bill scheduled for decision making on Tuesday, 02-17-15 2:00PM in conference room 325.
On February 10, 2015 in the House:
- The committee(s) on JUD recommend(s) that the measure be deferred until 02-17-15 at 2:00pm in room 325.
On February 6, 2015 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by JUD on Tuesday, 02-10-15 2:00PM in House conference room 325.
On January 28, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to JUD, FIN, referral sheet 2
On January 26, 2015 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 23, 2015 in the House:
- Pending introduction.