+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On December 17, 2015 in the House:
- Carried over to 2016 Regular Session.
On February 20, 2015 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Ito excused (1).
- Reported from EEP (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 532) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to FIN.
On February 3, 2015 in the House:
- The committees on EEP recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 9 Ayes: Representative(s) C. Lee, Lowen, Cullen, Evans, Nishimoto, Say, Yamane, Pouha, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Ing.
On February 2, 2015 in the House:
- Broadcast of hearing/briefing available. See: www.capitoltv.org
On January 30, 2015 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by EEP on Tuesday, 02-03-15 8:30AM in House conference room 325.
On January 28, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to EEP, FIN, referral sheet 2
On January 26, 2015 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 23, 2015 in the House:
- Pending introduction.