+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (7)
On February 5, 2013 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Carroll, Har, Oshiro, Takumi excused (4).
- Reported from HLT (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 52), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On January 30, 2013 in the House:
- The committees on HLT recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 6 Ayes: Representative(s) Belatti, Morikawa, Cabanilla, Kobayashi, Woodson, Cheape; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 2 Excused: Representative(s) Carroll, Jordan.
On January 25, 2013 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by HLT on Wednesday, 01-30-13 8:30AM in House conference room 329.
On January 22, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to HLT, JUD, referral sheet 3
- Introduced and Passed First Reading
On January 18, 2013 in the House:
- Pending introduction.