+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On November 30, 2017 in the House:
- Carried over to 2018 Regular Session.
On February 7, 2017 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on CPC with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Oshiro excused (1).
- Reported from EEP (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 75) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to CPC.
On January 31, 2017 in the House:
- The committees on EEP recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) C. Lee, Lowen, Cullen, Evans, Ichiyama, Say, Yamane; Ayes with reservations: none; 1 Noes: Representative(s) Kong; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Fukumoto.
On January 30, 2017 in the House:
- Broadcast of hearing/briefing available. See: www.capitoltv.org
On January 27, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by EEP on Tuesday, 01-31-17 8:30AM in House conference room 325.
On January 25, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to EEP, CPC, referral sheet 3
On January 23, 2017 in the House:
- Pass First Reading
On January 20, 2017 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (24)