+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (8)
On December 18, 2013 in the House:
- Carried over to 2014 Regular Session.
On January 31, 2013 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; Representative(s) McDermott voting no (1) and Representative(s) Thielen excused (1).
- Reported from WAL (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 15), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to FIN.
On January 28, 2013 in the House:
- The committees on WAL recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 9 Ayes: Representative(s) Evans, Lowen, Coffman, Cullen, Hanohano, Kawakami, C. Lee, Fale, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
On January 25, 2013 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by WAL on Monday, 01-28-13 9:00AM in House conference room 325.
On January 22, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to WAL, FIN, referral sheet 3
- Introduced and Passed First Reading
On January 18, 2013 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (14)