+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On December 17, 2015 in the House:
- Carried over to 2016 Regular Session.
On February 20, 2015 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Ito excused (1).
- Reported from CPC (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 549) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 11, 2015 in the House:
- The committees on CPC recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 12 Ayes: Representative(s) McKelvey, Woodson, Creagan, Har, Kawakami, C. Lee, Oshiro, San Buenaventura, Takayama, Yamane, Fukumoto Chang, McDermott; Ayes with reservations: none; 0 Noes: none; and 4 Excused: Representative(s) Belatti, Brower, Hashem, Nakashima.
On February 9, 2015 in the House:
- Bill scheduled for decision making on Wednesday, 02-11-15 2:00PM in conference room 325.
- The committee(s) on CPC recommend(s) that the measure be deferred until 02-11-15.
On February 3, 2015 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by CPC on Monday, 02-09-15 2:30PM in House conference room 325.
On January 28, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to CPC, JUD, referral sheet 2
On January 26, 2015 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 23, 2015 in the House:
- Pending introduction.