+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On November 30, 2017 in the House:
- Carried over to 2018 Regular Session.
On February 9, 2017 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Ito excused (1).
- Reported from JUD (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 128) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to FIN.
On February 3, 2017 in the House:
- The committees on JUD recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 10 Ayes: Representative(s) Nishimoto, San Buenaventura, Belatti, Brower, Johanson, C. Lee, Morikawa, Nakashima, Oshiro, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) McDermott.
On February 1, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by JUD on Friday, 02-03-17 2:00PM in House conference room 325.
On January 23, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to JUD, FIN, referral sheet 2
- Pass First Reading
On January 20, 2017 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (11)