+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On November 30, 2017 in the House:
- Carried over to 2018 Regular Session.
On February 14, 2017 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0).
- Reported from PBS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 266) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to FIN.
On February 9, 2017 in the House:
- The committees on PBS recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) Takayama, LoPresti, Creagan, DeCoite, Gates, Ing, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
On February 3, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by PBS on Thursday, 02-09-17 10:00AM in House conference room 312.
On January 23, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to PBS, FIN, referral sheet 2
- Pass First Reading
On January 20, 2017 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (8)