+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On November 30, 2017 in the House:
- Carried over to 2018 Regular Session.
On February 17, 2017 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with none voting aye with reservations; Representative(s) Thielen voting no (1) and Representative(s) DeCoite, Tokioka excused (2).
- Reported from AGR (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 635) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 15, 2017 in the House:
- The committees on AGR recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 6 Ayes: Representative(s) Creagan, DeCoite, Takayama; Ayes with reservations: Representative(s) Gates, Ing, LoPresti; 1 Noes: Representative(s) Thielen; and Excused: none.
On February 13, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by AGR on Wednesday, 02-15-17 8:40AM in House conference room 312.
On January 23, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to AGR, JUD, referral sheet 2
- Pass First Reading
On January 20, 2017 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (12)