+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (7)
On February 7, 2017 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on CPC with Representative(s) San Buenaventura voting aye with reservations; Representative(s) Onishi, Takumi, Thielen voting no (3) and Representative(s) Oshiro excused (1).
- Reported from VMI (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 95) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to CPC.
On February 2, 2017 in the House:
- The committees on VMI recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 6 Ayes: Representative(s) Ito, Tokioka, Cachola, Choy, Ohno, Ward; Ayes with reservations: none; 1 Noes: Representative(s) Onishi; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Woodson.
On January 30, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by VMI on Thursday, 02-02-17 9:30AM in House conference room 429.
On January 23, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to VMI, CPC, JUD, referral sheet 2
- Pass First Reading
On January 20, 2017 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (13)