+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On November 30, 2017 in the House:
- Carried over to 2018 Regular Session.
On February 7, 2017 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Oshiro excused (1).
- Reported from AGR (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 91) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 3, 2017 in the House:
- The committees on AGR recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) Creagan, DeCoite, Gates, Ing, LoPresti, Takayama, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
On February 2, 2017 in the House:
- Broadcast of hearing/briefing available. See: www.capitoltv.org
On January 31, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by AGR on Friday, 02-03-17 8:30AM in House conference room 312.
On January 23, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to AGR, JUD, referral sheet 2
- Pass First Reading
On January 20, 2017 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (9)