+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On November 30, 2017 in the House:
- Carried over to 2018 Regular Session.
On February 17, 2017 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) DeCoite, Tokioka excused (2).
- Reported from HSG (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 478) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to FIN.
On February 14, 2017 in the House:
- The committees on HSG recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 6 Ayes: Representative(s) Brower, Nakamura, Aquino, Hashem, Quinlan, San Buenaventura; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) McDermott.
On February 10, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled for decison-making on Tuesday, 02-14-17 10:00AM in House conference room 423.
On February 9, 2017 in the House:
- The committee(s) on HSG recommend(s) that the measure be deferred.
On February 6, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by HSG on Thursday, 02-09-17 9:00AM in House conference room 423.
On January 23, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to HSG, FIN, referral sheet 2
- Pass First Reading
On January 20, 2017 in the House:
- Pending introduction.