+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On November 30, 2017 in the House:
- Carried over to 2018 Regular Session.
On February 17, 2017 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) DeCoite, Tokioka excused (2).
- Reported from LAB (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 695) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 14, 2017 in the House:
- The committees on LAB recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) Johanson, Holt, Keohokalole, Nakashima, Takumi, Yamashita, Matsumoto; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
On February 10, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled for decision making on Tuesday, 02-14-17 10:00AM in conference room 309.
On February 9, 2017 in the House:
- The committee(s) on LAB recommend(s) that the measure be deferred.
On February 6, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by LAB on Thursday, 02-09-17 10:00AM in House conference room 309.
On January 23, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to LAB, JUD, referral sheet 2
- Pass First Reading
On January 20, 2017 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (9)