+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On November 30, 2017 in the House:
- Carried over to 2018 Regular Session.
On February 13, 2017 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0).
- Reported from HED (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 247) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to FIN.
On February 9, 2017 in the House:
- The committees on HED recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 9 Ayes: Representative(s) Woodson, Hashem, Creagan, Har, Ing, Ohno, Onishi, Takumi, Matsumoto; Ayes with reservations: none; 0 Noes: none; and 0 Excused: none.
On February 6, 2017 in the House:
- Broadcast of hearing/briefing available. See: www.capitoltv.org
On February 1, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by HED on Thursday, 02-09-17 2:02PM in House conference room 309.
On January 23, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to HED, FIN, referral sheet 2
- Pass First Reading
On January 20, 2017 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (9)