+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (9)
On November 30, 2017 in the House:
- Carried over to 2018 Regular Session.
On February 17, 2017 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) DeCoite, Tokioka excused (2).
- Reported from OMH (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 506), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to FIN.
On February 14, 2017 in the House:
- The committees on OMH recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) Ing, Gates, Creagan, DeCoite, LoPresti, Takayama, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
On February 13, 2017 in the House:
- Broadcast of hearing/briefing available. See: www.capitoltv.org
On February 10, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by OMH on Tuesday, 02-14-17 8:30AM in House conference room 312.
On January 23, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to OMH, FIN, referral sheet 2
- Pass First Reading
On January 20, 2017 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (9)