+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (7)
On February 10, 2015 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on FIN with Representative(s) McKelvey voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0).
- Reported from JUD (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 59), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to FIN.
On February 5, 2015 in the House:
- The committees on JUD recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 14 Ayes: Representative(s) Rhoads, San Buenaventura, Belatti, Brower, Creagan, Hashem, Kawakami, C. Lee, Morikawa, Nakashima, Takayama, Woodson, McDermott, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
On February 2, 2015 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by JUD on Thursday, 02-05-15 2:00PM in House conference room 325.
On January 26, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to JUD, FIN, referral sheet 1
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 23, 2015 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (8)