+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (8)
On February 19, 2016 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Nakashima, Thielen, Tokioka excused (3).
- Reported from JUD (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 604-16), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to FIN.
On January 21, 2016 in the House:
- The committees on JUD recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 11 Ayes: Representative(s) Rhoads, San Buenaventura, Brower, Creagan, Hashem, Kawakami, C. Lee, Nakashima, Takayama, Woodson, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 3 Excused: Representative(s) Belatti, Morikawa, McDermott.
On January 12, 2016 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by JUD on Thursday, 01-21-16 2:00PM in House conference room 325.
On December 17, 2015 in the House:
- Carried over to 2016 Regular Session.
On January 26, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to JUD, FIN, referral sheet 1
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 23, 2015 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (10)