+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On February 15, 2013 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on CPC with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Carroll, Coffman, Hanohano, Har, Kawakami, Ward excused (6).
- Reported from PBS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 546) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to CPC.
On February 14, 2013 in the House:
- The committees on PBS recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 8 Ayes: Representative(s) Aquino, Ing, Hashem, Ichiyama, Nakashima, Takumi, Yamane, Yamashita; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) McDermott.
On February 11, 2013 in the House:
- Bill scheduled for decision making on Thursday, 02-14-13 10:00AM in conference room 309.
On February 7, 2013 in the House:
- The committee(s) on PBS recommend(s) that the measure be deferred.
On February 4, 2013 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by PBS on Thursday, 02-07-13 9:00AM in House conference room 309.
On January 22, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to PBS, CPC, referral sheet 3
- Introduced and Passed First Reading
On January 18, 2013 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (7)