+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (8)
On December 17, 2015 in the House:
- Carried over to 2016 Regular Session.
On February 18, 2015 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Pouha excused (1).
- Reported from JUD (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 263), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to FIN.
On February 10, 2015 in the House:
- The committees on JUD recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 10 Ayes: Representative(s) Rhoads, San Buenaventura, Creagan, Hashem, C. Lee, Morikawa, Nakashima, Takayama, Woodson, McDermott; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 4 Excused: Representative(s) Belatti, Brower, Kawakami, Thielen.
On February 6, 2015 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by JUD on Tuesday, 02-10-15 2:00PM in House conference room 325.
On January 26, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to JUD, FIN, referral sheet 1
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 23, 2015 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (9)