+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (14)
On March 12, 2015 in the Senate:
- Referred to JDL.
- Passed First Reading.
- Received from House (Hse. Com. No. 172).
On March 10, 2015 in the House:
- Passed Third Reading with Representative(s) Har, Kawakami, McKelvey, Takayama, Tokioka voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0). Transmitted to Senate.
On March 5, 2015 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1; placed on the calendar for Third Reading with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Say, Souki excused (2).
- Reported from JUD (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 606) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and placement on the calendar for Third Reading.
On February 24, 2015 in the House:
- The committees on JUD recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 13 Ayes: Representative(s) Rhoads, San Buenaventura, Belatti, Brower, Creagan, Hashem, Kawakami, C. Lee, Morikawa, Nakashima, Takayama, Woodson, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; 0 Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) McDermott.
On February 23, 2015 in the House:
- Broadcast of hearing/briefing available. See: www.capitoltv.org
On February 20, 2015 in the House:
- Bill scheduled for decision making on Tuesday, 02-24-15 2:00PM in conference room 325.
- The committee(s) on JUD recommend(s) that the measure be deferred until 02-24-15 at 2:00 PM in room 325.
On February 17, 2015 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by JUD on Friday, 02-20-15 4:00PM in House conference room 325.
On January 26, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to JUD, referral sheet 1
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 23, 2015 in the House:
- Pending introduction.