+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On February 14, 2018 in the House:
- The committee(s) on HHS recommend(s) that the measure be deferred.
On February 9, 2018 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by HHS on Wednesday, 02-14-18 8:30AM in House conference room 329.
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on HHS with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Har, McDermott, Souki, Tupola, Woodson excused (5).
- Reported from EEP (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 267-18) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to HHS.
On February 6, 2018 in the House:
- The committees on EEP recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) C. Lee, Lowen, Cullen, McKelvey, Todd, McDermott; Ayes with reservations: Representative(s) Yamane; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Kong.
On January 31, 2018 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by EEP on Tuesday, 02-06-18 8:30AM in House conference room 325.
On January 29, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to EEP, HHS, FIN, referral sheet 9
On January 24, 2018 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.