+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On March 8, 2018 in the Senate:
- Referred to WAM.
- Passed First Reading.
- Received from House (Hse. Com. No. 373).
On March 6, 2018 in the House:
- Passed Third Reading with none voting aye with reservations; Representative(s) Har, Tupola voting no (2) and none excused (0). Transmitted to Senate.
On March 2, 2018 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1; placed on the calendar for Third Reading with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) San Buenaventura, Yamane excused (2).
- Reported from FIN (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1035-18) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and placement on the calendar for Third Reading.
On February 8, 2018 in the House:
- The committees on FIN recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 12 Ayes: Representative(s) Luke, Cullen, Cachola, Fukumoto, Keohokalole, Kobayashi, Lowen, Todd, Yamashita; Ayes with reservations: Representative(s) DeCoite, Nakamura, Ward; Noes: none; and 3 Excused: Representative(s) Gates, Holt, Tupola.
On February 6, 2018 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by FIN on Thursday, 02-08-18 2:00PM in House conference room 308.
On January 29, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to FIN, referral sheet 9
On January 24, 2018 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (11)