+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (6)
On February 9, 2018 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on CPC/JUD with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Har, McDermott, Souki, Tupola, Woodson excused (5).
- Reported from HHS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 255-18) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to CPC/JUD.
On February 8, 2018 in the House:
- The committees on HHS recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 4 Ayes: Representative(s) Mizuno, Kobayashi, Belatti, Learmont; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Tupola.
On February 5, 2018 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by HHS on Thursday, 02-08-18 9:00AM in House conference room 329.
On January 29, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to HHS, CPC/JUD, FIN, referral sheet 9
On January 24, 2018 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (10)