+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On February 18, 2016 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Luke, Nakashima, Souki excused (3).
- Reported from CPC (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 440-16) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to FIN.
On February 11, 2016 in the House:
- The committees on CPC recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 14 Ayes: Representative(s) McKelvey, Woodson, Belatti, Brower, Hashem, Kawakami, C. Lee, Nakashima, Oshiro, Takayama, Yamane, Fukumoto Chang, McDermott; Ayes with reservations: Representative(s) San Buenaventura; Noes: none; and 2 Excused: Representative(s) Creagan, Har.
- Bill scheduled for decision making on Thursday, 02-11-16 5:01PM in conference room 325.
On February 10, 2016 in the House:
- The committee(s) on CPC recommend(s) that the measure be deferred until 02-17-16 at 2:00PM.
On February 4, 2016 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by CPC on Wednesday, 02-10-16 2:10PM in House conference room 325.
On February 1, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to CPC, FIN, referral sheet 5
On January 27, 2016 in the House:
- Introduced and Passed First Reading
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (8)