+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (7)
On February 10, 2014 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with Representative(s) Hanohano voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Belatti, Cachola, Takai excused (3).
- Reported from EDN (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 252-14), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 3, 2014 in the House:
- The committees on EDN recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 10 Ayes: Representative(s) Takumi, Ohno, Aquino, Awana, Choy, Ichiyama, Say, Matsumoto, Fale; Ayes with reservations: Representative(s) Hanohano; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Takai.
On January 31, 2014 in the House:
- Broadcast of hearing/briefing available. See: www.capitoltv.org
On January 30, 2014 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by EDN on Monday, 02-03-14 2:00PM in House conference room 309.
On January 27, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to EDN, JUD, referral sheet 7
On January 23, 2014 in the House:
- Introduced and Passed First Reading
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (31)