+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On March 8, 2018 in the Senate:
- Referred to JDC, WAM.
- Passed First Reading.
- Received from House (Hse. Com. No. 357).
On March 6, 2018 in the House:
- Passed Third Reading with Representative(s) Lowen voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0). Transmitted to Senate.
On March 1, 2018 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1; placed on the calendar for Third Reading with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) McKelvey, Tokioka, Yamane excused (3).
- Reported from JUD (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 886-18) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and placement on the calendar for Third Reading.
On February 22, 2018 in the House:
- The committees on JUD recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 8 Ayes: Representative(s) Nishimoto, San Buenaventura, Brower, C. Lee, Morikawa, Takayama, McDermott, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; 0 Noes: none; and 0 Excused: none.
On February 20, 2018 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by JUD on Thursday, 02-22-18 2:00PM in House conference room 325.
On January 29, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to JUD, referral sheet 9
On January 24, 2018 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (7)