+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (8)
On February 10, 2017 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on CPC with Representative(s) Har, Holt, McKelvey, Onishi, Tokioka voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Gates, Ing excused (2).
- Reported from AGR (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 169), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to CPC.
On January 27, 2017 in the House:
- The committees on AGR recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) Creagan, DeCoite, Gates, Ing, LoPresti, Takayama, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
On January 26, 2017 in the House:
- Broadcast of hearing/briefing available. See: www.capitoltv.org
On January 24, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by AGR on Friday, 01-27-17 8:30AM in House conference room 312.
On January 23, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to AGR, CPC, referral sheet 1
On January 20, 2017 in the House:
- Pass First Reading
On January 19, 2017 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (11)