+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (7)
On February 6, 2018 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Har, Kong, Souki excused (3).
- Reported from WAL (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 100-18) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 2, 2018 in the House:
- The committees on WAL recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) Yamane, Todd, Cullen, Kong, Lowen, McKelvey, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) C. Lee.
On January 30, 2018 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by WAL on Friday, 02-02-18 9:30AM in House conference room 325.
On January 29, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to WAL, JUD, FIN, referral sheet 9
On January 24, 2018 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 23, 2018 in the House:
- Pending introduction.